Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dancing on Youtube!

Finnigan Here:
Today; I'm going to show you something we all like to watch;
Furries Dancing in fursuits.

Now, I couldn't tell you why I'm so attracted to watching them dance in their suits on youtube at cons. I love watching these videos and stuff, even before I really got into the fandom.
Now I have my own suit; and now I can start making these corny youtube videos of my fursona and make her dance.

FinniFurry is now on youtube!



This is my First recorded attempt at playing Dance Central for the xBox 360 Kinect. Let me tell you; Kinect HATES fursuit masks. If I wear my paws and my tail, it's fine, but the moment I throw on my mask, it can't see a human face so it doesn't like it. It thinks it's a hand with the infrared sensor.

I also bumped into trouble with the Windows Movie Maker. Ugh, I hate that program. I wish I could get a freeware video editing program that isn't so confusing. I was pampered with iMovie back in highschool when we had to make movies. The beat is off and some of the dance moves don't quite go with the song, but I don't care, I love dancing in suit.  It was made for fun and for practice.

Don't think I will ever be as good as the most awesome UK fursuiter named Kiyo. Who's now got a new dancing buddy named Zak. :)

I love watching his videos; check 'em out!

I'm sure other suiters love to dance in suit. There are some fallbacks though. You can't do it for very long because yous tart to get really hot and sweaty, which eventually ruins your suit after longterm use and mistreatment. I don't mind it, my arms overheat in the sweater but that's it so far. I suppose I'll find out what happens when I go to the Convention Furnal Equinox and dance for hours.

There will definitely be videos of that!

Anyways; I hope you enjoyed this post!

-Finni

1 comment:

Sunshine and butterflies only. >:C